Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week

Hi there!  Today I'm popping in with a quick post to share a few fun tags I created for Teacher Appreciation Week for my son's teachers.  These were simple and quick to put together, I think it took me 25 minutes to make two sets.  I always try to remember my son's teacher's, this week and throughout the year with little treats just to let them know how much I appreciate all of their hard work.  I believe teachers don't get enough recognition and thanks for everything they do.  
For my tags, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Apple Prints along with the coordinating dies, some real red, new leaf and black ink and some scrap yellow designer paper.  The Tags themselves were die cut using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags and I used a smaller circle die to die cut my designer paper and popped up some of the apples on each tag.  For the smaller tags I stamped the to & from from the Papertrey Ink stamp set, Tiny Tags.  
As you can see in the photos above and below, there was no fancy wrapping involved, I simply packaged up the teacher goodies in clear bags and tied on the tags.  Each teacher's favorite pictured below, chocolate and microwave popcorn.
Be sure to thank a teacher this week!

Pin It

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Great tags. I would love to have the chocolate!