Friday, May 19, 2017

A Little Hello

Hello there!  Today I'm popping in to share the second card in a series of shaker cards that I created.  I'm also entering this card into the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #69.
If you didn't have a chance to see my first shaker card from the other day you can click here.  For my card today, I used the My Favorite Things stamp sets Cat-itude with the Cat-itude Die-namics and Springtime Blooms and Die-namics.  I thought these cute cats with the funky flowers would be fun to pair together.  The first thing I did was to stamp and color all of my images using Copic markers and then die cut them out.  Next I cut a panel of white cardstock smaller than my card base and positioned my Square Peek-a-Boo Window die and die cut it out.  Once that was done, I die cut a piece of new leaf cardstock using the grassy hillside die and stamped my sentiment along the bottom corner and adhered it onto my white die cut panel.  Next I cut a square piece of hibiscus burst cardstock and adhered it to the front of my white card base and added some gold and shades of pink sequins in the center.  Then I added a Square Shaker Pouch to my peek a boo window panel and from behind added foam tape to hold it in place and pop the whole panel up, securing in to my card base.  After that, I adhered my flowers and cats, some with the cats and large flower being added with foam tape.  For some added sparkle, I used a Wink of Stella glitter pen on the flowers and cat collars, added rhinestones to the collars and orange Stickles to the largest flower.

My Favorite Things CAT-ITUDE Die-Namics MFT796

My Favorite Things SPRINGTIME BLOOMS Clear Stamps CS188

My Favorite Things SQUARE PEEK A BOO WINDOW Die-Namics MFT1113

My Favorite Things SQUARE Shaker Pouches 17593

No comments: