Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas!  
I'm back with a few more Christmas tags that I created over the past few weeks.  You can never have enough Christmas tags to wrap up gifts with.  The tags that I have for today were created using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Winter Snow Globe.
 These tags were so fun to make!  The base of the tag was die cut using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags.  Then I die cut some My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland designer paper for the background, trimming off the top loop, then die cut a snow hill using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders die.  Next I die cut and stamped the cute images from the set and adhered them using foam tape to my tags.  After that I added some fun details like a few Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes, silver rhinestones and some Diamond Stickles.
That's it from me today!  I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!

Pin It

No comments: