Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sending Birthday Cheer - (CTD403)

Hi there!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Bloomers to create a soft watercolored background and I used some metallic gold paper to die cut the Sending from the PTI Don't Forget to Write kit along with the birthday cheer sentiment which I stamped on a pale pink banner.  For my flowers I inked them up then misted them with water and stamped them onto watercolor paper overlapping the flowers in clusters.  Once the flowers started to dry, I stamped the centers of the flowers and used a water brush to blend some of the colors.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Kim Singdahlsen - July Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

You flowers are GORGEOUS!