Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween!  Today I'm sharing one of the Halloween treat bags that I created for my kids and for the Inkspirational Challenge.
I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Happy Haunting along with some PTI glassine bags, Halloween Prints Pattern paper and some Orange Zest Bitty Dot paper.  I cut a strip of the black star paper for down the center of my bag, then added a piece of the bitty dot which I cut into a banner.  Then, I die cut a circle of lavender lace and added my die cut and stamped ghost, sentiment banner and punched out star with black rhinestone.

I hope you have a frighteningly fun Halloween!

Pin It

2 comments:

cm said...

Oh my...your ghost has me giggling! What a cutie! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in our 'cute Halloween' challenge at Inkspirational!
~c

Pia Larsen said...

This treat bag of yours actually made me laugh...just by looking at that goofy looking ghost :o)
Thanks for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Cute Halloween" challenge.
Pia xx