Tuesday, July 7, 2015

May today be SWEET

 Hi there, crafty friends!  I'm back today to share the next card in the collection of cards that I created using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Bowl of Sunshine/A Second Helping of Sunshine.  Today is day three and I used the oranges from this stamp set to be my inspiration and went with a monochromatic card.  I went digging through my designer paper stash, searching through orange colored papers because I knew I wanted to use the PTI Quilted:Summer die on my card.  The bowl and oranges were die cut and stamped then popped up using foam tape onto a white square with stamped sentiment.  After adding all of my quilt pieces and gluing them down, I added the square focal point on top with more foam tape to give the card some dimension.  The ink colors I used were simply chartreuse, new leaf (PTI) and only orange (SU).

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a great day!

Pin It

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Lynn, another darling card. I have admired all the cards you have made from this set so far. Guess I need to put this set on my list. Love those orange dp. The quilt die is so cute. Guess I need that one too. LOL. Thanks for the inspiration.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow, this is awesome, love the oranges and the quilt look behind the bowl of oranges!!!