Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Birthday - {SSSC261}

 Hi there!  I'm jumping in late with my card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Sorry I've been missing lately, I've been busy working and have had things in my life that needed my attention.  
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Beautiful Butterflies, Beautiful Butterflies Layers and Think Big Favorites to create a birthday card.  I used a bunch of bright colors from Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores and an SU color Lavender Lace and stamped most of the butterflies from with in the stamp set.  I chose to die cut and pop the largest center butterfly for some dimension and scattered a few sequins for a touch of sparkle.
Thank you for your visit!

Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty. Love the colors and the great design.

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a beautiful array of butterflies!! Gorgeous colors! Gorgeous card!!

Dana White said...

What a perfect spring card and I love the added touch of the sequins