Sunday, November 23, 2014

Merry Christmas - {SSSC246}

 Hi there!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Shape Up Snowman and Wonderful Words: Holiday to create a Christmas card.
Supplies: Shape Up Snowman, Wonderful Words Holiday, Holly Jolly dies, Snowflake embossing folder, Corner rounder, Taylored Expressions snowflake die, Button, bakers twine, Doodlebug paper, Copics, Glitter, Rhinestones, Foam tape.  Colors: New Leaf, Real Red.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:

Pin It

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh how adorable! Lovin' his scarf!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Lynn, that snowman is sooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

Lynn! this is soooo stinkin' cute!!!!

Tracy said...

Lynn I LOVE this girl! It's too cute. Your papers are perfect. Genius on the scarf!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo cute!!! Great take on the sketch too!!

Kay Miller said...

OOOOH!! This is so fabulous!! So CUTE!! I love that snowman and the traditional Christmas colors! LOVE!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this one, Lynn!

Nora Noll said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love that snowman!! I actually have this set and have NEVER even used it. How bad is that? I love the colors that you used in this. Fabulous design!!