Sunday, September 15, 2013

SSSC#193 - Sending you a Little Sunshine

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Karen has another fun sketch for all of us to create with and we hope you'll take the time to play along.
I used the sketch to create a card for a very special friend of mine and along with the card I sent a box of sunshine (something I saw on Pinterest).  The box of "sunshine" included a bunch of random yellow items that I had collected, anything I though my friend might like from yellow glitter to a sunshine notepad and matching pen.  As for my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Hello Sunshine (appropriate right :) along with some PTI cloud dies, ribbon, scallop border punch, sequins, rhinestones, and glitter for the sun rays.
If you have a chance of sending someone you know a box of sunshine, I highly suggest you do.  Not only was it fun finding yellow items for sending, but it gave me a good feeling hoping that what I sent made my friend smile.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

13 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Oh, I know you definitely brought sunshine and a smile to Bonnie's face :D What a wonderful and thoughtful idea, Lynn! You are such a good friend! I love the bright and cheerful card and the sunshine box was so creative, too!

Lisa H. said...

this is fabulous! loooove the sunshine theme, makes me happy!!!

Karen Motz said...

Love all those cheery sun rays and the clouds in the background!

Anonymous said...

GF, this is so cheerful, love all the yellow!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so cute Lynn, Love the idea of a box of sunshine!!!!

Tracy said...

This literally took my breath away. It's absolutely gorgeous Lynn!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMG! LOVE your fabulous card! All the yellow and sequins and glitter! Totally scrumptious!
TFS about the sunshine basket ! So fun!

Lori said...

Love this, Lynn--both the card and the box of sunshine gift idea! So bright and cheery!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is such a happy card. I love it. I am also in Michigan, a troll under the bridge. :)

JoAnn said...

Love your happy, sunshiney card. What a great idea for your gift. Thanks for sharing.

Susan (rainy) said...

A box of sunshine.. what a fun idea! And the card is fabulous and perfect.

Dana White said...

What a great summery bright card. Love it!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

You are the master of YELLOW! What a cute idea to send a box of sunshine. I am going to do that! Your card is so cool. Love how you cut the sunshine into a circle shape. Fab.