Sunday, May 26, 2013

SSSC#185/CQC#190 - Thank You Ever so Much

 Good morning!  It's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Karen has another fabulous sketch for us to create with and we hope you'll find the time to play along.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Ruby Rose with the coordinating dies to create a thank you card for a dear friend of mine.  The colors I used are from this week's Colour Queen Challenge #190 and I have to tell you that I like this combination of colors more than I thought I would.
Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using the SSS sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse 
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell 
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing
Dawn Easton: Treasure Oiler Designz 
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Lori Tecler: Inking Aloud
Melissa Hubert: My Paper Obsession
Tracy Clemente: Eat Sleep Stamp
 
Pin It

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Lynn, this is just so beautiful! Wow!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lynn, love your beautiful card. That is a wonderful stamp and it looks terrific in that color.

Vicki Stys said...

Wow... what difficult colors to work with but as usual you did an amazing job with them! Love that layered flower and all the design details. Great job, Lynn!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Lynn! Love that layered flower! The embossed background is GREAT too!

Karen Motz said...

This is STUNNING! I love this colour combination! Beautiful card Lynn!

Jackie Pedro said...

BEAUTIFUL, Lynn! I would NEVER have put those colors together! Gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! These colors are amazing and fantastic together!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love how you used those colors with the sketch.

Gabby said...

Nice card! Nice colors. Like your flowers. :)

Mary said...

I love the pop of orange with the blue! So nice!

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful! I love the pretty dies and double bow. :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is gorgeous Lynn!!! I love it!