Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Hi there!  Today is our official first day of school for my three kids and so I thought I would share the card and little gift I had for my youngest son's teacher.  I've had such a crazy feeling today as I realize that my oldest son is a senior, my daughter a sophomore and my youngest son is in kindergarten.  All three of them were gone ALL day today, the house was so quiet and I was able to get so much done.  I know I'll miss my youngest being home in the afternoons but I also know I'll enjoy some free time.
I found this cute little note pad with pen and post-it notes at TJMaxx (love that store) and slipped it into a plastic gift bag, twisted it up and added my decorated clothes pin to hold it closed.
Supplies: Tart & Tangy - SU, Flower Fusion - PTI, Circle punches, Scallop circle punch, Star punch, Button, Bakers twine, MME dp, Photo corner punch, Spiral punch, Ribbon, Chevron border die - PTI, Clothes pin.  Colors: Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight.
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift! LOVE the apple theme as it is perfect for a Kindergarten teacher!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fantastic set Lynn. I love your card and the notebook block is fantastic!

Vicki Stys said...

You are always so thoughtful, Lynn : ) I'm sure the teacher loved it! So cute!

Theresa said...

Lynn, this is so darn cute! I totally love this set.

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet gift and card! This brings back memories...seems like yesterday that our youngest was heading to kindergarten and now we're empty nesters! I swear time flies faster the older I get!