Friday, April 6, 2012

Boston Terrier Love


Hello friends!  Today I've got a card and some pictures to share.  The card that I have is a thank you card that I created and sent last week for my friend Wanda Guess who is an extremely talented card maker, photographer and blogger.  A few weeks ago I received a package in the mail and inside was the pretty card you see below and a cute Boston Terrier rubber stamp.  I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw what was inside, Wanda's surprise made my day!  Wanda knows that this last January, as my Christmas gift from my husband I received a Boston Terrier puppy and named her Molly.
Below is a picture of Molly the day after she was born.
This next picture was taken on the day I brought her home.  Every time she took a drink from her water dish her back legs would tip off the ground and she'd go head first into her dish.
This is the most resent picture of Molly, she loves to sunbath in front of the windows.  She's a really sweet dog, very loving, playful and wants to be near you all the time.  She's one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received.

Thanks for popping in!

EDIT:  I've had several people ask where the Boston Terrier stamp came from that Wanda purchased, so here is the link: http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/item/Archie-the-Dog-Rubber-Stamp/2901.010/871510.html

9 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Lynn!!!!
I LOVE MY CARD!!!! What a super creative and cool idea. Your Molly is so sweet it's hard to take!! Thanks for the shout out and have a super weekend.

Vicki Stys said...

Lynn, your card is absolutely darling as is Molly!!!! Can't wait to meet her next week : )

Betty J Schaub said...

Growing up we had a Boston named Pudgy. My sis later on in her single life adopted a little Boston, the runt of the liter with some health issues. Her name was Charli. Boston's hold a special place in our hearts. I love the card, but your baby just made my heart melt and I before I even knew it I had whispered, Aaaaawe. TFS

Luanne said...

Molly is so precious! What an awesome gift from your hubby! So sweet of your friend to send that perfect gift. Its made a darling card, and I'm sure many more... Have a Happy Easter!

June K said...

Molly is so adorable. Such a cutie. How wonderful to have a stamp of her.

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great card a darling pup! We are also members of a family that includes a tuxedo wearing pup. I must have this stamp! Can you tell me what brand or where it was purchased? Thanks, Dee
dtollaksen at wideopenwest dot com

Karen Motz said...

OMG this is the cutest post ever!! The pictures of Molly are so sweet and I love the card you made with that fabulous stamp!! Talk about a Christmas gift that keeps on giving!! :-)

Julie A. said...

What a precious pup! I have a Boggle. (Boston Terrier/Beagle mix). He looks more like a beagle and definitely has the howl. We are thinking of getting another dog when we move and I think you've made up my mind. She's just adorable!! Enjoy her. Dogs are so much fun:)Oh, the card is cute too! LOL!

Debbie said...

Lynn,

Thanks for sharing your Boston Terrier pictures. I have 3 Boston's and would love to know where the rubber stamp can be purchased, if you know.

Debbie