Friday, February 24, 2012

TSG - I Miss Your MUG


TGIF everyone!  Today I'm sadden to say that I'm posting my last official card as a There She Goes design team member.  I've enjoyed being part of the There She Goes team for the last six months, but recently my kids have taken on more activities through school and sports and as a mom I need to be there for them.  I'd like to say thank you to Jessica for giving me the opportunity to work with her fantastic rubber stamp company, wonderful products and talented design team.

The card I created uses the There She Goes stamp set Perk Up! along with some My Mind's Eye designer paper. For the coffee mug I stamped one of the cute faces from the stamp set and added some fun googlie eyes.
Supplies: Perk Up! - TSG, MME dp, Ribbon, Twine, Circle punch, Brads, Foam tape, Googlie eyes.

5 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Such a cute card, Lynn! Love the googly eyes on the mug : ) Also, you created many wonderful cards for the There She Goes design team... I'm sure you will be missed!

Chris Dring said...

This card is adorable! Love the googly eyes!

Vicki Burdick said...

this is super cute, Lynn! Love that cute mug!

Marlena M. said...

Very sweet, Lynn! Googly eyes are fun.
I admire your priorities too. ;)

Michelle said...

HAHAHA That's fabulous!