Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI Stamp-a-faire - Sending You


It's evening time here right now and I'm having a stamping get together with a few of my friends and I thought I would play along with one of the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire Challenges.  Challenge #4 is a color challenge and I used the PTI stamp set Sending You along with the coordinating dies, a scalloped circle nestibilities die for the flower and a green rhinestone for the center.  The colors that I used were pacific blue, old olive, kiwi kiss and tempting turquoise.

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Just gorgeous Lynn!!

Vicki Stys said...

Love it, Lynn! Although I have to say it looks even better in person :D Great job on the color challenge, too!

Dawn Easton said...

What a fabulous colour combo! Gorgeous layered flower you created too! Hope you had a wonderful time stamping with some friends!!! Always good times, eh?

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card! Congratulations on winning the challenge!

Vicki said...

beautiful color combo and beautiful card...I just might have to add " Sending You" to my shopping cart :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations Lynn! How fun to see your name posted as a winner - lovely card!!! (We met briefly at the Michigan Mingle, so your name caught my eye :) )