Sunday, April 3, 2011

SSSC111 - Bundle of Joy

 I'm late with posting my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card today due to our Internet being down yesterday but I guess it's better late than never right?  That and you would think it would teach me not to be so last minute in getting my card posted.
I'm sure you're going to love this weeks sketch as much as I do, Karen came up with a fun sketch with lots of layers!  So you have to play along :)  The card that I created for the sketch is a baby card which I used the sweet Tina Wenke Mouse in Nutboat image.  I used my Copics to color in this image and even though its difficult to see I added glitter to the butterfly and dragonflies and used a Glaze pen to add shine to all the little bugs.  I always find it so fun adding all the details to a card like this, buttons, glitter, ribbon, a little bit of glaze or gloss.

Supplies: Mouse in Nutboat Tina Wenke, Mega Mixed Messages - PTI, True Blue DP My Minds Eye, Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Buttons, Scallop border punch, Glitter, Glaze pen.  Colors: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron.

To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing

Sure wish Spring would make it's appearance, it's snowing here today!

9 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh Lynn, this is fantastic! Love the coloring and the color combo is so sweet!

Dana White said...

Lynn this is so such a sweet image! The colours are fabulous!

Vicki S. said...

Lynn, this is such a sweet, sweet card! Great coloring and combination of dsp's. Also, I know for a fact that that seeing your card on the computer doesn't do them justice! You always add so many wonderful details that really pull the card together.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Lynn. Love the sweet image and the colors. :o)

Evette K. said...

OHG...this is just too cute. Love it. Your colors and combo of colors really makes this card jump out. Great job gf. Hugs.

Carla said...

Oh, I love your card! Those colors and that lil sleeping bunny!!! How cute. Hugs,

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is so sweet!!! Love the adorable image and your fun papers! Some of my fave!!
I'm catching up after being on vacation....off to see what else you've been up to!

Holly said...

This is just darling.. I love the way it's colored. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger award.

Stylish Blogger Award!

Jen Tapler said...

Oh my! This is adorable and your coloring!? I'm so jealous of your skills!