Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MTSC98 - Forever Friends

 Hello, hope you're having a good day!  My day has been crazy or I should say crazier than normal, lol.  I wanted this card that I had created for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge posted this morning but ended up having to run our three year old to the doctors.  The long and short of it is that we've come to the conclusion that our youngest son is lactose intolerant which may be the reason for him waking in the middle of the night screaming and for the cause of his on and off again stomach problems.  If indeed that is the case I'm grateful that that's all it is and nothing more serious.
Anywhooo, I used my fun Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit to create this card for the sketch challenge.  I absolutely Love this Cider Apple designer paper that comes with the Kit and the rich fall colors are right up my ally!  So if you haven't already ordered your Key Ingredients Kit this month, what are you waiting for?  You can click here to find out all of the details.

Supplies: TE October Key Ingredients Kit, Branching Out, Branching Out Coordinates.
Have you seen the adorable sneak peeks of the new Taylored Expression Stamps & Accessories?  If not you can click here to hop over and take a look.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow because I have some exciting news that I'll be sharing!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Lynn! that sentiment is great!

Taylor said...

This is totally cute, Lynn! I so love everything you've done with Branching Out!

Vicki S. said...

Lynn, you are really showcasing this set to the fullest... I love what you've done with it : ) That dp is so perfect with this set, too. Great job!