Monday, August 23, 2010

Fresh Cut Bloomers

Hello friends!  The card I'm sharing today was inspired by the flowers in our back yard.  We have several large black-eyed susan plants along the side of our house that are just blooming their hearts out and looking pretty (below is a picture of one of them).  So I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fillers along with some yellow and white checked paper from my stash to create this card.  I'm out of practice with using my Copic markers so it felt good to sit and color this image.

5 comments:

Jenna Wunderlich said...

oooh, I love black eyed susans, I'm definetly going to add them to my garden next year:)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lovely!

Vicki S. said...

OMGosh, Lynn... I just love this card!!! I just love black eyed Susans and your card turned out beautifully!! So happy to see you are enjoying this set ; )

Ann Kranitz said...

What great inspiration those black eyed susans are....this card is gorgeous!!!

Dani said...

Seriously gorgeous! Love it!