Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Changes

Hello friends. I've made the difficult decision to resign as a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

The last five years or more as a Stampin' Up demonstrator have been an incredible journey. It's led to meeting new friends, learning more about a craft I love, starting a blog to share my work and becoming connected to people I've never even met and now it's time for me to move forward and I'm exciting about what the future holds. I love Stampin' Up products and think they’re a great company but over these last few years for me it's been more of a creative outlet and sharing what I love with other people than it's been about building my business. Most of my cards and projects will continue to be with Stampin' Up products but I'll also enjoy the freedom to stamp and create with other companies as well. I value the friendships and people that I've come to know through Stampin' Up and through blogging and would like to thank you for your support.

11 comments:

Julie Shaskin said...

I LOVE your work...you are such a talent. I have enjoyed seeing both SU and non SU projects on your blog. I, too, love SU products but find there is SO much out there in the stamping world to love and appreciate. It's hard to resist the temptation and use products from only one company if you are doing this to fulfill yourself creatively. I have been feeling the exact same way. Best wishes to you and I will continue to look to you for inspiration!

Jenn said...

I had my suspecions. I always look forward to seeing what you create be it with Stampin' Up! or whatever. Thanks for always sharing. You are an inspiration!

Jenn Diercks said...

Lynn, I know what a difficult decision it is to make and I just went through this myself. You are so very talented and I love browsing your projects (even if I can't always comment). I know you'll continue to wow and amaze us with your creations.

Ruby said...

I'm sure it was a difficult decision, but I'm glad you didn't quit completely. I look forward every day to your creativity, so thank you for sharing it with us!

Sparkplug17 said...

I look forward to seeing more of your lovely art! :)

Pam Speidel said...

Bless your heart Lynn! You know I recently made the same decision myself and I'm happy I did. You will be too. ♥ Hugs & Smiles & Happy Stamping! Pam :)

Marilyn Goodrich said...

No, no, say it ain't so! :-) Sorry you're leaving the SU demo world but I'll still be stalking your blog for all of your wonderful creations!

Beth said...

I've let my demoship lapse as well. I just purchase what I really love now, from anywhere. I'm so glad you will still be posting your creations Lynn! You are very talented with whatever stamps and paper you use! I will still be dropping by your blog for inspiration and wish you all the best as you continue your creative journey!

Kathy Mc said...

Lynn, I can only imagine what a difficult decision this has been for you. However, I look forward to following your blog anyway and love your creations. Here's hoping you've made the right decision for yourself and that's what's most important!

Karen said...

Hiya Lynn!

I made the decision back in June to resign as a demonstrator and its been the best decision I've made! I will always use their products cause I love them, but its been great to have alot of freedom to use other stuff which I'm enjoying the most! Enjoy your new found freedom!

Karen
x

Vicki S. said...

I know how hard this decision was for you, Lynn. And you know we've talked about it so much. It's definitely not the end all, be all. You could always go back if you find it was the wrong decision for you (but I don't think it is!).

Besides, I know a great demonstrator... LOL ; )

I love your work, your style and your willingness to share your beautiful creations with us. Enjoy your new freedom!