Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks

Well the snow is really flying here today were suppose to get any where from 8-10 inches of snow which will be our first real measurable snow storm for the season.  I'm actually kind of happy that it's snowing out, it sure beats looking out at all the grey that we've had.  My kids are counting on a snow day tomorrow and since my husband plows snow during the winter he's happy that the snow is here as well. 
The card that I have for today is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and uses the Sweetheart stamp set that I can't seem to put down lately.  The thing that I like about this stamp set is that even though this card has a Valentine look to it you could use it for a lot of different occasions just by switching up the colors and sentiment.

Supplies: Sweetheart, Sending Love DSP, Satin ribbon, Coluzzle, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Full Heart punch, Curly Label punch.  Colors: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink.
Stay warm!

13 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card Lynn, great take on the mojo sketch, super cute.

Stay warm and enjoy the snow!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! Love the DP.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynn! You should pop over and check out my card.... you will laugh!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is amazing, great job!

enjoy *~*

Danni said...

What a cute card! Love the bow and the heart looks great with the texture on it. Stay warm!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So cute, Lynn! Great job on the Mojo Sketch! Also, so happy DH is working today and I'm sure the kids are happy, too :D Enjoy your day!

Jenny said...

I love yours more than my own. I love the DP you used!! That heart is darling!

Dori Shelton said...

I like this a lot!! The heart is gorgeous and I really like the pattern paper that you used.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Lynn!

Cindy Groh said...

Love that heart. Adorable:)

Sue from Oregon said...

your cards have just been outstanding...another winner!

Danderella said...

This is gorgeous! Love that big pink ribbon!

Sue said...

How do you get your bows so perfect?