Monday, December 14, 2009

Kindness



Hello friends!  I hope your weekend was good!  I spent Sunday baking Christmas cookies and Saturday I had a special evening out with my daughter going to see the Russian Ballet perform the Nutcracker and out to dinner.  It was a great weekend! The card I have for today uses two new products from the up coming Occasions Mini Catalog and will be avaliable to order January 5.  I used the new stamp set I {Heart} Hearts and I absolutely love the fact that there are three different heart punches that work with this set because Yes I'm a Punch~aholic!  The other fun new product that I used is the Pinking Hearts Border punch for along the bottom of my card.  The sketch I used for this card was Jen del Muro's from a week ago, I liked it so much but never got around to using it until now.

Supplies: I {Heart} Hearts, Heard from the Heart, Melon Mambo DSP, Heart to Heart punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Pop dots.  Colors: Melon Mambo.

Hearts aren't just for Valentine's Day!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous card Lynn!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oooooooo I see new pretty stuff LOL!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Hello, my name is Vicki and I am a punch-aholic. LOL. I totally get that, Lynn! Super cute card. Can't wait to get my order today although I don't know why. I won't have time to play. I have too much Christmas stuff to finish!! Hope you have a good day!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great monochromatic card Lynn!

Dawn Easton said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Lynn! Glad you and your daughter spent some time together doing things! I love doing that too!
Such a pretty card!

Tina said...

This is so sweet. The colors are perfection.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the layout and the fun, punched border.

Jenny said...

This is a perfect card! You know how much I love hearts though.
Love the look of your new blog!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful Sentiment and great card:)