Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Elphie Selfie Birthday - (CTD441)

Happy Wednesday and the first week of May! Are you ready for a new Color Throwdown Challenge?  I hope so because we have some pretty pastel colors for all of us to create with this week.  With the beginning of a new month, the Color Throwdown team is happy to have another talented Guest Designer joining us and this month we welcome, Amy Tsuruta.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Elphie Selfie along with the coordinating Elphie Selfie Lawn Cuts to create a birthday card.  I started out by die cutting and oval into a white card base and adding a pale pink scalloped frame.  Then I used a piece of Lawn Fawn designer paper and taped it from the inside of my card over the die cut window.  Next I stamped my images from the Elphie Selfie set and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out (the group of balloons was from the Bicycle Built for You set).  After arranging my images onto my card front, I used the Happy, Happy, Happy set and die cut the happy and stamped the birthday and once I knew I was good with that, I adhered my images with foam tape and glued on some sequins. 
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen

Amy Tsuruta - May Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn ELPHIE SELFIE Clear Stamps LF1328



Lawn Fawn ELPHIE SELFIE Lawn Cuts LF1329


Lawn Fawn BICYCLE BUILT FOR YOU Clear Stamps LF1323


Lawn Fawn HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Clear Stamps LF1334


Lawn Fawn HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Lawn Cuts LF1335

Pin It

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is adorable! what a great take on the inspiration!