Friday, May 5, 2017

Bundle of Joy

I was in need of a baby card for a baby shower I'm attending this weekend so I pulled out the Lawn Fawn stamp set Elphie Selfie along with the Elphie Selfie Lawn Cuts.
For my card, I used a white card base and die cut a circle through the top portion, then backed it up with a piece of white cardstock I had blended on some spring rain ink and stamped a few clouds using the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Hello Sunshine.  Then I die cut a scalloped circle frame and glued that around the opening in the front of my card.  Next I die cut a piece of spring moss cardstock with the Grassy Hillside Border die and added that along with a piece of saffron cardstock which I stamped with my congratulations from the Scripty Sayings set.  On top of these pieces, I added a strip of blue gingham paper with an edge of scallop and tied on some black & white bakers twine.  Then came the fun part.  I stamped all of my images and colored them with Copic markers, adding some white gel pen for added detail, then die cut them out and adhered them to my card front with foam tape.  For the little banner, I stamped the bundle of joy from the Papertrey Ink stamp set Mega Mixed Messages onto a piece of saffron cardstock and cut it down and adhered it onto the front of the stamped and die cut banner from the Elphie Selfie set.
Thanks for stopping by!


Lawn Fawn - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Elphie Selfie


Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Elphie Selfie


Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps


Lawn Fawn GRASSY HILLSIDE BORDERS Lawn Cuts Dies LF1200


Lawn Fawn SCRIPTY SAYINGS Clear Stamps LF844