Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall Fun Week! - Day 2

Hello crafty friends!  I'm back today with two more Fall Fun cards!  As I wrote in yesterday's post, I'll be sharing fall themed cards all this week.  Today's cards complete the Lawn Fawn collecting that I started yesterday which were all inspired by the current Lawnscaping Challenge.
For my first card, I used a combination of Lawn Fawn stamp sets and die cuts.  I used Happy Harvest with the Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts, Party Animal for the fox along with the Party Animal Lawn Cuts, Holiday Party Animal for the little pie and Grassy Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts along with some fall petite Perfectly Plaid Lawn Fawn paper.
For my background, I blended on some tumbled glass distress ink, then stamped the corn stalk image in so saffron ink.  Next I added two stamped and die cut corn stalks and a grassy hill.  Then my stamped banner sentiment, pumpkins and fox which I popped up with foam tape.
Below is a shot of the inside of my first card with a bit of stamping, grassy hill and pumpkin.
For my second card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp sets Love You a Latte along with the Love You a Latte Lawn Cuts and I used the Happy Harvest set again for my pumpkins (gotta love some Pumpkin Spice Latte!)  I used more of the Perfect Plaid paper along with a strip of pumpkin pie cardstock.  And I used some peacock feathers distress ink to blend my background then stamped my Warm Wishes sentiment, added a kraft cardstock little stitched hill then added my pumpkins and mug and saucer which I popped up with foam tape.
Below is a picture of all four cards in this collection.  These cards were so fun to create!  I enjoyed putting together different Lawn Fawn images to create fall scenes on each card.
I'll be back tomorrow with my card for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge
 which of course will have a Fall Fun theme!

Pin It

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

that makes such a GORGEOUSLY cute little set! I adore the scallopped circles! they really give your cards a beautiful frame :D

Samantha Mann said...

oh my word - what an AWESOME set of fall cards!! i am in LOVE with the plaid and the circle shape!! SO CUTE!!! and your coloring ROCKS!! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Houston McGuirk said...

These could not be any cuter! I love them! Great work!

Christiana said...

What a sweet little set these make! Too, too cute. Absolutely love them. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Cheryl L. said...

Really adorable cards!! Congrats on the Mow-It-All spot!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

These are all amazing, but I must say I LOVE that coffee cup one. I love seeing shaped cards. The plaid papers you chose scream fall. I love them all! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne